COVID-19 Prevention Policy
COVID-19 NORTH COAST SECTION ONLINE ORDERING SAFETY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We look forward to providing you an excellent shopping experience. We want you to know that the North Coast Section is taking the necessary precautions to ensure both our customers’ and staff safety. Listed below are some of the measures that we are taking within our office.
- Since the shelter in place began, staff members have been working from home.
- Staff members that have come into the office are taking precautions as well as wearing masks.
- Increased cleaning & sanitation within the office.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ONLINE ORDER?
- Out current delivery time frame is within 7-10 business days.
- Backordered items may take 3-4 weeks.
IS IT SAFE TO ORDER ONLINE?
Additional safeguards that will be utilized within our office:
- The entirety of our office space has been deep cleaned and sanitized to ensure a clean working environment for all staff upon returning to work.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all areas of the office.
- Upon returning to the office, the North Coast Sections will implement a staggered work schedule in order to limit the number of people in the office at one time.
- Protocols will be in place for maintaining cleaning and sanitation at work.
- Protocols will be in place for anyone that may have or develop symptoms while at work.
We are here to help. You may contact Kim Olague for any questions or concerns regarding online ordering.